PELOPONNESE – ARGOLIDA
7.000 sm. DEVELOPMENT LAND
SALANDI BEACHFRONT DEVELOPMENT LAND
Salandi beachfront development land? Ever heard of Salandi? No, neither had we. And therein lies its attraction. Salandi is one of the true secrets of Hidden Greece. 15 kms from Kranidi, near to Amanzoe , Porto Heli and a host pf other famous names. This 7,000sm development plot lies in a stunning location. The sea and mountain views are panoramic. A long almost undiscovered beach is only 250m from the land.
The land is outside the Schedio but because of its size some 260sm of residential development is allowed. For commercial tourist development up to 10% or 20% of its size is allowed. It already has the benefit of permission from the Forestry Commission. Permission is not required from the Archaeologial Service.
FACILITIES OF SALANDI BEACHFRONT DEVELOPMENT LAND
- Public dirt road access to land (500m.)
- Public dirt road and footpath access from land to beach
- Electricity supply available from road, 80m. from land
- Water supply – delivered by local contractors. All nearby properties have water storage tanks
Argolida is in the south eastern region of the Peloponnese. Visitors soon become its fanatical friends. They feel overwhelmed by the numerous quiet beaches, the clean waters, the wealth of the archaeological history. Vast orange groves dominate the majestic landscape of mountain and sea.
Access to Argolida is easy. The Peloponnese has an excellent motorway network from Athens airport to Kalamata in the south. A separate spur leads towards Nafplion and Porto Heli. Car ferry and hydrofoil services operate all year round and the hydrofoil is particularly speedy.
DISTANCES FROM SALANDI BEACHFRONT DEVELOPMENT LAND
- Beach and sea 250m
- Taverna (summer ) 1km
- Dydima village (shops, tavernas, mini market, pharmacy, bakery) 5kms
- Kranidi 15kms with all main services, shopping and a medical centre.
- Amanzoe Hotel 20 mins
- Porto Heli 30 minutes
- Nafplion, Mykines and Argos 50kms.
- Islands; Spetses 35 mins; Hydra 50 mins
- Athens & Piraeus 2hrs 30 min
Whether as a private residence or as an investment this land offers excellent value. It has a lot going for it. On many counts it is difficult to beat.
- Access roads
- Beach 250m.
- Mountain Views
- Sea Views